|To attract, maintain and develop a quality workforce by providing employee training, benefits security and safety to the City of Laredo Organization; While minimizing the potential for risk and exposure to liabilities.|
- Americans with Disabilities
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Department of Labor
- Equal Employment Opportunity Comm.
- Laredo Assoc. for Human Resource Mgmt.
- National Safety Council
- Pay Flex
- Social Security Online
- Social Security Online for HR Managers
- Society for Human Resource Mgmt.
- Tx. Dept. of Insurance Workers' Comp.
- Texas Municipal Retirement System
- Texas Workforce Commission
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- Work in Texas
|City of Laredo - Human Resources|
1110 Houston Street
Laredo, TX 78040
|City Hall Annex
1102 Bob Bullock Loop
Laredo, TX 78041