CITY OF LAREDO
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1110 HOUSTON STREET
LAREDO, TEXAS 78040
February 7, 2005
I. GENERAL COUNCIL DISCUSSIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Request by Mayor Pro-Tempore Johnny Amaya
1. Discussion regarding the possibility of having the City Manager consider the re-classification of six (6) fire fighter positions to five (5) driver positions and one (1) assistant driver position. (Co-sponsored by Cm. Alfredo Agredano)
2. Request by Council Member Gene Belmares
1. Discussion with possible action regarding adding blocks to the list of streets to be recycled. (Co-sponsored by Cm. Hector Garcia)
2. Discussion with possible action on resolving the improvements to the channel at Martingale. (Co-sponsored by Cm. Hector Garcia)
This notice was posted at the Municipal Government Offices, 1110 Houston Street, Laredo, Texas, at a place convenient and readily accessible to the public at all times. Said notice was posted on Friday, February 4, 2005 at 4:00 p.m.
Gustavo Guevara, Jr.