The Immunization Program provides the following vaccines to infants, children, adolescents and adults who qualify for the Texas Vaccines for Children (TVFC) or Adult Safety Net (ASN) Programs:
- Children, 0-18 years: Hepatitis B, rotavirus, diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, haemophilus influenza type B, pneumococcal, inactivated polio, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (with no prior history of illness), hepatitis A, meningococcal, and human papilloma virus (females and males 9-18).
- Adults, 19 years and older: Tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis, measles, mumps, rubella, and hepatitis B.
The Texas Vaccine for Children (TVFC) Program offers immunization services to those children who are uninsured or underinsured (insurance that does not cover immunizations). The Adult Safety Net (ASN) Program provides vaccines to adults who do not have health insurance.
- Immunization administrative fee: $8.00 per person regardless of the number of vaccines needed
- Immunization copy: $2.00
- Translation of foreign records: $15.00
- Flu vaccine for adults (19 years and older): $20.00 per person, for TVFC eligible children (0-18) $8.00 per child,
free for those with Medicare part B
The City of Laredo Immunization Program
Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: (956) 795-4906
Fax: (956) 795-4956
Hours of Operation:
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
Tuesdays (Evening clinic)
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.*
*Depending on the number of clients being served, numbers may be limited
and due to quarterly staff meetings and holiday, hours of operation may vary.